<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Experiment Lab
Saturday, September 11, 2004

Work without end and Play without a stop.
I'm actually very pleased about this post, it means that I have fully contradicted myself in my blog description and as such have fulfilled my role as both a liar and a worker. For you cannot have one without the other.

This Blog has only existed for one whole week, but it's gone through a heck of a lot of changes (in my eyes anyway). Most of these have been chronicled in my previous posts or just don't warrant mention for their simplicity, or the fact that I messed them up.
However, I feel I must once again mention the "On this Day" hack. After much confusion and many paddy's with my computer I gave up trying to edit the code on my own and turned to the creator, he (I believe he's a he, if your not then I apologise profusely and have probably risked a prejudice law suit or something) not only sent me an email in response to my comment but *even* updated the code on the "How to" website! So eternal thanks to him/her!

I've gotta be on my way now for a job fair.